Home About Me My Classroom Freebies TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Twitter Image Map

Sunday, March 1, 2015

It's CURRENTLY...MARCH!!!




Hey everyone! 

I am linking up with Farley over at Oh, Boy 4th Grade!  Here is my CURRENTLY!!  It's not fancy but it is real.  Just needing sleep and summer break.  Oh yes, I said summer.  Spring break just may not be enough break this year...but at least I can get started.  Right?? :)

Enjoy!  Off to get sleep!! 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Girl I need sleep too! I think we all do :) Love the cute blog design, btw!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about spring not being enough break this year. I hope you can get more sleep soon.

    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me tired reading about your lack of sleep! I hope you get some rest and relaxation very soon! I am super jealous of your 60 degree weather!!!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping for First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got tired writing it...LOL. I will catch up...just give me spring break. :)

      Delete