Home About Me My Classroom Freebies TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Twitter Image Map

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently....


It's a new year, sweet friends!!  

Can I say thank goodness?  (I am almost sure I am not supposed to say that but it has been a trying year!!!)   Welcome SWEET 2015!!  I am so glad you are here!  

To start the year off right, I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly linky party: Currently!  This is my first Currently and I am so excited to be linking up this year!!!  




I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Day and I know we are going to have an awesome year!!!  

Much Love!!!!  



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Organizing is on my list, too!! I'm loving hearing our fire crackling tonight, too!! It's not often we get to light a fire at home!! And I agree; I live in the school year, too!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I also need to organize! Ok, you've motivated me to start with the bathroom! We can do this!
    xoxo
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete